There are a number of pictures on this day in which the majority of the characters look pretty bad. We've taken one for the team and allowed them to be posted so as not to miss even one of your facial expressions. You're welcome.
After driving MySteph to work, you and your brother and I ventured into the world alone! The public world! We went to Target (you'll get quite used to it there...) and then we went to MySteph's office to meet her coworkers and have lunch. It was the first time she wore you!
You were so photogenic tonight, we took ten trillion pictures of you, and then the whole family got in some amazing snuggle time.
You're a pretty fantastic new family member...it's quite easy getting used to you being around. You sleep fantastically during the day and the night...when you cry, it's pretty obvious what needs to be done, and it almost always boils down to my not having paid attention to what I know I should be doing for you...(like if I stall changing positions to feed you better...which...I'm sorry, I'm sleepy!) You're such a chill and lovey little teeny man!
I look weird in the last few pictures...They're from something called snapchat, and it's all the rage right now among parents to take pictures with the filters on their kids...I haven't been able to filter you yet. This is a test run.
I think your snapchat pictures are hysterical!
ReplyDelete