Friday, August 5, 2016

July 30th

More bed, more Fervers, more lovin' and snuggles.  Some day soon, I'm gonna have to leave the house every day...I'm gonna have to share you (all) with the world... Hormones are killer, little man... Today I'm doing a lot of thinking about all of the people I want to share you with who I don't have easy access to... It's such a complicated thing to want your family all to yourself and wanting to give all of the opportunities and experiences to you as well... 

Today, in addition to just bursting with love for you...I'm sending prayers (not the right word...but close...) and love to all of the people who would love you if they knew how to...all of the people who would be loving on you if they were closer...all of the people you're gonna love in your life and who will love you in your life, known or not.  I pray they all get to feel even a fraction of this love fest of a week has been in this house.  



















































No comments:

Post a Comment