No really, the dogs are literally always RIGHT THERE since you've been home!
So, when I was making you (I'll spare the blog the details), your other genetic contributor (a super kind, gentle, sensitive and beautiful person...) brought with him a pack of Pokemon cards for Kai... It's kind of funny now, because something called PokemonGo happened like a week or two before you were born (Pikachu was in the room when I was in labor...I was out of pokeballs...it was a whole thing)...google it. Anyway, When I was in middle school, Pokemon was a giant thing...and I hadn't really thought about it since then. He brought the cards, almost foreshadowing the whole craze. Anyway. I've been thinking about your OGC quite a bit lately, which inspired my desire for a Pokeball/Pikachu outfit for you. When you have friends like Dolly in your world, wanting it means you actually get to get it! Can you believe she MADE that??
Family snuggles for the rest of the night...until I took a shower, but literally couldn't handle the thought of not looking at you for that long, so I Facetimed you while I was in the shower. I was copying your face, I swear. I know that it doesn't look like you were making that face. Ha...
I love our life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment