Friday, August 5, 2016

July 27th

Kai woke up wanting you to be happy...he decided that the best way to do that was to let you have his Superhero build-a-bear... (Honestly, Steph and I were shocked...) It worked well enough that we were able to get ourselves to the Dr's office to get you weighed.  You gained weight!  But you also are a little jaundiced...so...we're going back in a few days.  

When we got home, Dana and Tom came over to meet you!  You and Tom will be in the same class in school, just like your big brothers, Kai and Itamar were in the same class!  

I get pretty tired pretty quickly right now, so once Dana went home, you and I got into bed for what would end up being the rest of the night.  We got snuggles and played with and loved on.  It's kind of funny how desperate for time with each of us each of us are.  There's just so much love in this family... We lack a little space in bed in the middle of the night...but we have no lack of love.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment