Today was your first actually legitimately cranky day...which not only makes me a lucky mama because you're 22 days old before being called legitimately cranky. I'm also lucky by my current definition of cranky! Today was the day that you slept the least, and you still slept for almost 16 hours! And look how sweet and calm and happy you look in so much of your day!
We had an interesting morning...We took mySteph to work, and then we all took ME to work...and then came home and Ferver'd it up! When the Fervers left, I was so exhausted... We didn't get to sleep (well...I didn't...), but I was in some beautiful snuggles with you...when Juli came to sniff your head! You two, then, had some beautiful snuggles. Why don't we see her more?!
I absolutely love our family. I could burst every single night in our people piles...
No comments:
Post a Comment