In the top picture, somewhere, there is a beautiful cardinal. Cardinals are said to be the spirits of lost loved ones. Steph saw the cardinal and guessed that it was our most recently lost pet, Atreyu...the cat. Let the record show that you were not named after the dead cat. I promise this to you with all of my mommy-hood. While it happens to be true that you wouldn't be named Atreyu had the cat still been alive, that doesn't actually mean anything other than a change of availability. Ugh, your therapists are gonna have a field day...
We took mySteph to work, and then went to Target. (I told you you'd know that place well...) We came home, relaxed for a while and then went to the library to meet with Cherie for the last time. We went to pick mySteph back up from work, where I fed you, and then we went and got ice cream for Kai, and came home. It was both a busy and an uneventful day...I'm starting to gain some confidence having the two of you home together! You are both making it very very easy on me. It feels silly saying it to someone I've known less than a month, but...I'm a lesbian...we commit early. I absolutely adore you, man. Thank you for you...
No comments:
Post a Comment